With six teams competing for the coveted Flowerpots Trophy. Two round robins of 3 teams, semi-finals and a final. This will be a shorter format than previous years. It will start a little later and finish a little earlier but will still take most of the day.
The rules are yet to be published for this year but expect:
- 5 over matches – one over per bowler
- 6 players on the field from a squad of 8
- Special rules for no balls, wides and other misdemeanors
- Fast action with matches interleaved
- Prizes for special achievements
- A great spectacle – sixes galore, wickets tumbling, gob smacking catches
As in previous years there will be a barbecue, tea room and beer tent.
A part of the Flowerpots Beer, Balloon and Cricket Festival starting on Friday evening 23rd August.